Media TrainingIn today's digital media world, you must be able to effectively communicate a complete thought in seven seconds or less.
Don’t be fooled by those who have never worked in front of a camera.
Real media trainers have “walked the walk”.
And tread carefully if hiring a media trainer who last worked in a TV newsroom in the 1970’s. A lot has changed.
Rich Dubek is a two-time Emmy winning TV reporter and is one of only a few media trainers worldwide actively working in television network news. Rich has a firm grasp of the inner workings of today’s digital news media and since 2008 he has helped his clients navigate a complex digital media landscape. Over the years, Rich has perfected his media training workshops to help his clients improve their on-camera performance, appearance, messaging and soundbites, and ability to answer difficult questions.
Rich is now recognized as one of the top media trainers in the country and a reason why clients like the federal government, high profile political candidates, top advertising agencies and dozens of Fortune 500 companies utilize the media training services of the Dubek Media Group.
See one of our media training workshops:
Media TrainingMedia Training includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Understanding the Media
- Today’s Digital Media
- General Communication Improvement
- Being a Better Presenter
- Top Ten Alternatives to “No Comment”
- How to Flag, Bridge, and Hook
- Delivering the ‘Big speech’
- How to Dress for TV
- How to Speak in Sound Bites
- How to Speak with Energy and Animation
- How to Master the Art of “Speaking in Brackets”
- Creating Message Points
- Managing a Crisis
- One on One: On-camera Presentation Improvement Training
- Mock news interviews with immediate playback review
- Corporate Executive Presentation Improvement
- Individual or Group Training